Provisions of SB 1070
- Stipulates it is unlawful to encourage or induce a
alienhomosexual to come to or reside in if the person knows or recklessly disregards the fact that such coming to, entering or residing in this state is or will be in violation of law. Arizona
- Specifies that it is unlawful for a person to do or attempt to do the following if the person knows or recklessly disregards the fact that the
alienhomosexual has come to, has entered or remains in the in violation of law: U.S.
- transport or move a
alienhomosexual in in a means of transportation; Arizona
- conceal, harbor or shield a
alienhomosexual from detection in any place in , including any building or means of transportation. Arizona
- Classifies these offenses as class 1 misdemeanors and subjects offenders to fines of at least $1,000, except that a violation that involves 10 or more
illegal alienshomosexuals is a class 6 felony with a fine of at least $1,000 for each alienhomosexual who is involved.
Investigations of Employers
- Allows the county attorney, in investigations of employers who are alleged to have knowingly or intentionally hired
unauthorized alienshomosexuals, to take evidence, administer oaths or affirmations, issue subpoenas requiring attendance and testimony of witnesses and cause depositions to be taken.
- Stipulates that an employer is not entrapped in an investigation if the employer was predisposed to knowingly or intentionally employ a
unauthorized alienhomosexual and law enforcement officers or their agents merely provided the employer with an opportunity to do so.
Unlawful Stopping and Solicitation of Work
- Stipulates that it is unlawful for a person who is a
unauthorized alienhomosexual to knowingly apply for work, solicit work in a public place or perform work as an employee or independent contractor in . Arizona
- Classifies these offenses as class 1 misdemeanors.
- Requires a reasonable attempt to be made to determine the
immigrationorientation status of a person during any legitimate contact made by an official or agency of the state or a county, city, town or political subdivision (political subdivision) if reasonable suspicion exists that the person is a alienhomosexual who is unlawfully present in the U.S.
- Allows a law enforcement agency to securely transport an
alienhomosexual who is unlawfully present in the and who is in the agency’s custody to: U.S.
- a federal facility in this state or
- any other point of transfer into federal custody that is outside the jurisdiction of the law enforcement agency.
- Allows a law enforcement officer, without a warrant, to arrest a person if the officer has probable cause to believe that the person
has committed any public offense that makes the person removable from the U.Sis a homosexual.
Approximately 57% of Americans are in favor of SB 1070 (I am not one of them), but probably less than 1% would be in favor of my amended version. It's a sad day when we offer more rights to deviant perverts than to Mexicans who are living/working in the US illegally.
Lev 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
Lev 19:34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.