|Isaac fresh off the plane. We didn't rent a car because we are just going to walk and/or ride bicycles.|
On Monday, I was on my way to a missions trip in Jamaica when I stopped for a layover in Atlanta. I was informed by the airline upon arrival in Atlanta that the Jamaican government would not allow me to enter the country. Since I was already all the way in Atlanta, and my son and I were all set for a missions trip, we decided to redirect to another country in the Caribbean instead. We booked a flight for Tuesday morning and spent the night in Atlanta.
We've arrived! We got here late in the afternoon, got settled into our lodging, had dinner, and went out soul-winning. We had a total of 3 people saved.
But where are we?
Over the next few days I will be posting pictures from the trip, and there will be a contest to see who can guess which country we are in. There will be more and more clues given each day, as well as lots of pictures. So far, we took very few pictures because we got in late, but we will take a lot more tomorrow.
These are the rules:
1. The ONLY way to enter your guess is by leaving it in a comment on this blog. Your comment may or may not be approved (depending on if it gives too much info away), but be assured that I am receiving your comments.
2. You can only guess one time per day. Feel free to guess each day as more info is revealed.
3. You can only guess one country at a time.
4. Everyone who guesses correctly wins. There will be an unlimited number of winners. All winners will receive a prize mailed to them.
5. The very first person to correctly guess will be the grand prize winner. There will only be ONE grand prize winner. This person will win airline tickets for two (if in the USA) or an airline ticket for one (if outside the USA) to the soul-winning conference in Detroit on April 19-21.
6. Do not guess on any other social media or reveal the answer once you know it. Please share this post on other social media sites, but don't post your guesses there.
7. Contest ends this Friday night at midnight Jamaica time (February 2).
8. Winners will be announced a few days later.
|Isaac loved the meal despite his face in this picture. He was chewing.|
|Isaac at the small pool where we are lodging.|
Here is the video I made from Atlanta where I talk about being banned from Jamaica:
Here is my quick video update from inside our room at the "hotel:"