Thursday, February 27, 2014

"Our Daily Bread" promotes New World Order

"Our Daily Bread" is one of the most popular devotional booklets of all time. I personally have never been a fan of any devotional booklets as I believe that people should just read the Bible each day as a devotional, without any study notes or helps. The Holy Ghost is the best Bible teacher. Not only that, but "Our Daily Bread" switched from the KJV to the NKJV many years ago, which is another reason to stop reading it.

Someone mailed me a recent issue of our daily bread, and on the devotion for Day 1 it states that Jesus Christ came to announce a "New World Order."


I don't believe it is a coincidence that the modern Bible versions have started using this term, and that false teachers like Joe Stowell, the author of this devotional booklet, are also using it.

The new film, New World Order Bible Versions, documents the systematic corruption of modern Bible versions and ties in the specific changes that are being made with the antichrist's coming New World Order.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor, the local church I go to has these devotional books in the lobby of the church. A whole case of them , always. This is a KJV, soul winning, praying, Psalms/Hymns church. I just do not understand why the Pastor lets these books in the church? Do you know why? And as I visit some of the congregation members of this church they have them on there tables with their KJB Bible. I ask them why they read these booklets? Most of them tell me , the devotional booklets help them understand more. I just do not understand this all. If the Pastor suggest them to read these booklets , the members will read these devotional booklets. What do you suggest Pastor Anderson? To GOD be all the glory! /blessings r.

Unknown said...

Wow! I thought about this verse and am very thankful God has placed Pastor Anderson in a position to sound a trumpet as a watchman. Matthew 24:32-35 KJV
[32] Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: [33] So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. [34] Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. [35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Anonymous said...

Came to announce a new world order? More like a new heaven and a new earth. Revelation 21:1

Unknown said...

The little devotional is so dumb. he came to fulfill all things. not bring a new world order.

Anonymous said...

Use the Daily Light in the KJV, it is strickly scripture, I love my DAIly Light.

Anonymous said...

Pastor Anderson can you please do a service on you tube Job chapter 4 ??? I Am studying this with my family and I can't seem to find chapter 4 of your study on Job. I would be so greatful to you if you can tell me where to find it or redo it. God bless you and your family and church.