Saturday, January 28, 2017

Preaching & Soul-Winning Event in Trinidad




Preaching Service

I will be preaching on Friday, March 3, 2017, in Trinidad and Tobago. On that Friday night at 7:00 p.m., I’m going to be preaching in the "Blanchisseuse room" at the Courtyard Marriott hotel on Audrey Jeffers Highway, Invaders Bay, Port of Spain, Trinidad.

If you live anywhere in Trinidad or even elsewhere in the Caribbean, I’d love for you to join us at that preaching service if at all possible. I appreciate the sacrifices people make to attend these events, and it’s great to meet like-minded believers from other parts of the world.

Soul-Winning Event

Also, the next morning on Saturday, March 4th, we’ll be meeting in the hotel lobby at 9:30 a.m. to go out soul-winning. If you’ve never been soul-winning, this is a great opportunity to get out there and try it. We will have a few people with us that know how to do the talking, so if you want to be a silent partner, just show up at that hotel on Saturday morning, and I’ll send you out with someone else who is a more experienced soul winner.

“After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.” Luke 10:1

This will be my second time visiting Trinidad, and I look forward to getting together with the people I met on my last visit and hopefully also seeing some new faces at the events. These type of events are not only a great way to spread the gospel and gain soul-winning experience, but they are also an opportunity to have fellowship with other Christians. For those of you who are single: sometimes sparks fly at these events--In fact, I’m told a couple recently get engaged at a soul-winning marathon held in the United States.

Again, we have a preaching service at 7:00 p.m. on that Friday night and soul winning on Saturday morning. We should have lots of preaching flash drives and preaching DVDs to give away as well as a few of our films. Everything we hand out at these events is free of charge if you show up to receive it in person. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you there!

“Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.” 2 John 12

Here is the video announcing the event

Here is the link to the event on Facebook

No comments: